It is more cost efficient to pay the annual premium, than the entire cost of the repair. Flood insurance is provided by the National flood Insurance Program (NFIP). You can purchase this valuable coverage from Elite Insurance to provide you with a peace of mind.
While many people state the reason for not purchasing flood insurance coverage is:
“If my property floods, the entire Southeast Louisiana will be under water”
Does it make the loss more comforting to know others are experiencing the same event?? Regardless if Southeast Louisiana is flooded along with you, those residents are not going to feel your devastation as you are.
- Excellent amount of coverage for a reasonable amount of premium
- Covers rising water (ground up)
- 30 day wait for effective date after submitting request; unless for a loan closing, in
which case coverage is immediate.
- Zone B, C, and X are preferred risk zones
- Zone A and V are high risk, requiring a flood elevation certificate
- OFFERING A PRIVATE FLOOD CARRIER
Rates are lower than FEMA
10 day effective wait time
Call to see if your property will qualify
- For additional info visit: http://www.floodsmart.gov